How did you meet your boyfriend/girlfriend?

I'm a sucker for a romantic story. so tell me, how did you meet your other half?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• I met mine at a local park, we shared friends, but were sitting in separate groups... Basically I couldn't help but stare, the groups combined so I figured I'd make myself the centre of attention to everyone else by general conversations (i'm actually too shy to go over and just introduce myself) which sounds silly when you consider I'd prefer to be an ass in front of more people instead of just one. But ah well anyway someone borrowed the hat she was wearing to try on, I asked them if I could wear it. She came over and asked for it back, I said no :P and we somehow ended up exchanging clothes, I was actually shirtless at one point :S but she had a shirt over a t-shirt, I wasn't exactly expecting her to strip. lol But at the end we wear switching back and I was taking off her belt ( the last thing) and she said 'No, don't take it off!' I said, 'Er, Why?' she replied, 'Because, I need a reason to text you'. So I gave her my number and actually had to leave, I got home added her on facebook, about a second later she asked me to go out again. Which I did, we did pretty much the same sort of teasing with each other and left. She text me later telling me she sort of had a crush, and I replied with the same. So we ended up hanging out and kissing the next time she was in town. (:

Believe it or not, that ^ is the condensed version lmao.

What Guys Said 1

• She came up to me in the Train Station - She said to me

"Hey, how's it goin?"

We've been inseparable ever since.

What Girls Said 4

• I met my man 3 years ago this nov.

It was my 11 th grade year, I was aiding for my favorite teacher, We had class in the gym, after we came back from fall break ( Remodeling) And I was hanging with my group of friends and I remember chasing this freshmen trying to hug him, but I have no clue why. and he grabed this guy who I had noticed in class but never thought about talking to him before. The freshman shoved him in to me, and told me " Hey look its Alex, He is cute, hug him" and he pushed us together and ran off. I thought he was cute when I got look at his pretty blue eyes, and then I freaked over his hoodie ( Stewie) and then I gave him a hug, and we started to talk.

It took me 6 months to date him the first time, but it did not work out he was too young. so we stayed friends, and when I moved away and got engaged we both started to miss each other, and Right before I was about to go get married I chicken out because I did not love the guy I was gonna marry, I loved alex. Well when My now ex left I jumped right on the nearest pc and wrote to him because he had said something about having feeling for me still ( Took my an hour to find the email) I forwarded it to him and asked if it was still true, and he said yes. and that was 3 months and I have not been happier in my life.

Like he is so sweet, he will cuddle all day, wants to spend time with me, He does not wander off in stores, he looks me in the eye when he says he loves me. Its just something in his voice that makes me think maybe its true love and meant to be, sure it took me 3 years and moving out of state, and almost getting married to the wrong guy to find out that. But When I am around its like I fall for him all over again.

I have never been mad at him onger then 10 minutes max the whole 3 years. and we just go.

I think its a sweet love story, But the freshmen who pushed him in to me is the one who got us to break up, lucky me he is gone and if I see him again I think I would shove him in locker and leave him there. Because thinking back over the 3 other guys I feel like such a moron, because I was scared to talk to him about how I felt in real life and I finally grew a pair and just dived in for the man of dreams, and lucky he is just VERY shy. Or I would of felt like a bigger moron lol.

• i actually met him at a school acquaintance party, 9 months ago..so what I suggest is for you to go out there and mingle. :)

• Anywhere specially when you least expect it..

• at starbucks lol. love random guys approaching me