Ex boyfriend acting .... unexpectedly - GUYS?

hello!

Well my boyfriend and I broke up about 4 months ago, barely had any contact in that time (we were on summer vacation), we have now come back to university and he is acting rather strange. In that he broke up with me because he'd "fallen out of love" (we were together for a year), said he still wanted to be friends.

this last week since coming back he's deleted almost all of our online photos together and is basically being really odd, he avoids me as much as possible- doesn't seem to be able to look me in the eye- at socials he gets VERY drunk- which he never used to really do and just watches me from across the room- like proportion gives me evils and stares. If I try and say hi he ignores me or acts very ignorant indeed.

I have done nothing wrong as far as I know, just wondering if any guys could shed a light on his weird behavior...?

thanks xx

ps. I am actually over 18 :P no idea why it says I'm under :P

01

What Guys Said 1

• How did you expect him to act?

He's probably uncomfortable seeing you or seeing you makes it harder for him to get over you.

He doesn't owe you anything just like you don't owe him anything. If you don't like how he's acting then just ignore him.

What Girls Said 0