Should I let him pick me up?

my boyfriend is always trying to pick me up and carrying me but I never let him. I move a lot so he has to let ago. I'm not really light, well at least I think I'm not and I don't want him to think I'm heavy or have him pick me up and not be able to actually hold me. I just feel awkward because I don't know if its easy for him to pick me up. He is always doing it and he can but its only been for like a second because of my moving. Should I just let him try? He is a lot taller then me and pretty strong I'm just worried. What is he thinks I'm heavy and can't actually hold me up? Then I will feel like a fat a*s :(

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I think if he's trying to pick you up, he's probably gauged it and is pretty sure he can lift you. If he's trying, and kind of already has, then he probably already knows how much you weigh. I say let him. I know I like carrying my girl, then you put your arms around him and you kiss him.

What Guys Said 2

• There is nothing he doesn't already know about you that will change if he carries you. Its a Superman thing. Let him.

• hmmm...well...uhhh...alright

What Girls Said 1

• Let him do it, because if he tries it over and over again then he obviosly knows what he is doing, and trust me when I say this: if he thought you were to fat or heavy for him he wouldn't even attempt to lift you up so take it as a compliment =]