I cheated on my girlfriend.

I cheated on my girlfriend she was so nice to me, she let me back in and then I cheated on her again with the same girl. Now she's mad and I know f***ed things up big time. I don't deserve to live doing that to such a nice girl. Yesterday I went up to a girl in a wheel chair and all I told her it should of been me.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Jeez. Calm down. It's a good thing you feel like crap, because it shows you're human and have a conscience, but stop beating yourself up because it's not doing anyone any good. Definitely stop taking out your problems on other people- I mean, do you really think this poor girl in the wheelchair wanted to have some guy come out of nowhere and throw his self-pity in her face?

Everyone makes mistakes. While cheating on a nice girl is a bad thing to do, it's not the end of the world and it doesn't make you a mass murderer or something. Remember how you feel right now because it's teaching you a lesson, that there are consequences when you act selfish and treat others badly, then move on and try not to make the same mistakes next time.

What Girls Said 1

• well you shouldn't have done it. sorry but you deserve to feel that way, it's called GUILT. you're not ready to have a relationship and be committed. you should just break up with her because from the sounds of it you're just gonna end up cheating on her again anyway.

What Guys Said 1

• If you really care you should break up with her. Tell her you aren't fit to be her boyfriend and that you messed up big time. Nothing is going to reverse the fact you cheated, twice.

Obviously you don't like her enough to control yourself, so I doubt you will be too hurt by it.