Who has gotten back with an ex after getting dumped?

And are you still with them? Did you all jump right into the lovey dovey relationship? If your not together now how long did it last? Who came back to who? how is the relationship going now? and last but not least How did you feel when the dumper or dumpee took you back, did you have to think about it? Please answer all 6 questions Please and thank you.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• My ex got back with me after splitting up with me when we were 2 years into our relationship. The relationship lasted for another 8 months where she just basically complained at me all the time and then broke up with me a month ago.

Yeah, I miss her, love her, want her back, but if she can't realize what I great guy I am (I've done nothing wrong to her, she just said she wasn't "feeling it" anymore) then I deserve someone who treats me like I treat them.

I suspect in a year's time I'll probably be completely over her, first loves and everything - but it's going to be difficult..

What Guys Said 2

• after dating a girl for five years, she told me one day she didn't feel it anymore. My five years with one soul was reduced, without conversation, without discussion, unexpectedly, to I don't feel it. I tried to get her back a few times. then I left it alone, now she can't move on and is missing me. Is it pride, is it anger, no its just apathy, she will never get me back. If your holding on, remember he will come back if nothing comes aroud which is better, and when your bakc together he will leave when that better one comes along. Someone who loves you will fight through it!

• I was with my ex for 3 1/2 years... it's been a year since our break up. For the first 8 months or so, all I wanted was her back. Regardless of how bad she hurt me, my heart was still with her. Now, I wouldn't give her the time of day if I saw her on the street. I am a ex for a reason, she just threw me away. It wouldn't work anyways.

What Girls Said 1

• NO ONE,if they got any sense!