How do you let go of someone you love?

i am still deeply in love with my ex..we have been apart for months but I still think about him everyday.i have tryed to get over him but the usual stuff is not working. so how can I let go please help

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Reinvent yourself by picking up a new hobby, get a puppy, or throw yourself into your job. Believe it or not, you did have a life before your met your ex, and you were just fine without him. Now is an opportunity for you to learn from your mistakes and re-evaluate what kind of relationship you would like to have when you're ready to start dating again. As my older sister has told me many times, "you have to kiss many frogs before you meet your true prince". lol.

• You can't let go because you're not allowing yourself to let go. You're still going over every conversation and every thought and you need to stop. Because if you keep thinking about it, you're never going to allow yourself the chance of meeting someone new because it sounds like you still think you're in a relationship with him. Until you can separate you and him, you can't let go.