Omg. Again. WHY GIRLS?!

Okay seriously. I'm getting so upset.

I don't get women. Why do women always revert back to the guys that treat them like CRAP! like the ones that use them, and treat them like an item...

urgh I don't even know what to say right now. Please help me out.l

Do I seriously have to be bitter to get women?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Man I know what you mean I don't understand it either. Why wouldn't a girl want to be with a good guy that's not gonna hurt them that's not gonna treat them like sh*t. I don't get it I've had this done to me many times I get left for a d***hole guy. And I can't be that guy I just can't do it.

• Yeah man. Neither can i... Urghh I was talking to her and she apperently has no idea at all... :( I can't be an asshole either

What Girls Said 1

• As a woman that has left nice guys to go back to an asshole, it's probaby out of fear. Although all women say they want someone to love them and treat them right, it's scary. Don't change yourself. You're perfect how you are.

• Out of fear of what??? And how is it scary when you finally get what you want? wouldn't it be a time to finally rest and take some breaths?

• You'd think so, but it's not so simple. After being hurt, the idea of actually letting someone care about you is the scariest thing in the world. You have to remember that no guy is going to just say, "Hey, I'm gonna act like I love you then f*** your world up." so we assume that that is exactly what is going to happen. You can't make a girl not feel like that. She has to be ready to take that chance.

What Guys Said 1

• you don't have to be bitter but more realistic, it's not that those assholes are right, it's just that they are sort of right and that is enough for most girls. Adopt the attitudes of the assholes but still be a good guy