Moving on is difficult.

Idk what to do. I somehow really thought she was the right girl. things eventually took a turn for the worst and ties were broken and so was my heart. it's just I still think about her all the time, she wasn't the average girl. she was so sexy and had a body to die for. and it's just like I feel like I'm missing out on so much. I loved her personality just as much, and she had so many wonderful qualities, it's just I guess she just didn't like me. aside from that, she was exactly what I wanted in a girl. it's just hard to forget and move on after knowing someone like that.

any advice?

I feel that I saw quite a few negative qualities in her as well, but somehow I just don't let them change my mind about her. it's not like she even ultimately treated me that great either. I'm confused

02

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Firstly, it sounds like you were into her for her looks and body. You mentioned that first then said, "Oh, and I like her personality too". The only reason I bring that up is because I had a big "crush" on a girl in middle school. She didn't necessarily treat me bad on purpose, but since I was so hooked on her I ended up getting hurt a lot. Looking back in hindsight, I realized that a large part of why I liked her was that she was very pretty. Just like you mentioned you see some bad qualities in this girl, so did I in the girl I knew. But I was so desperate to like this girl, that I made excuses or just plain ignored the bad things. That is the most unhealthy thing you can do is lead yourself down a road of desperation. It could be a number of things, but it sounds like you are desperate to like this girl because she's very attractive. Us guys will go to unhealthy lengths to find a "hot girl" because let's face it, we all want one. But the damage that it's doing is definitely not worth the pain you are going through.

I understand all about what you are going through. The pain from what I went through stayed with me for YEARS, up until about junior year of high school. So I'm telling you to move on from this girl, she isn't worth it. One girl is not worth so much effort from you unless she proves that she's worth it. DO NOT get hung up on her, or else you will have much worse problems to correct later on. The only thing you are missing out on is someone to treat you good. If you ignore any other girl that shows interest in you, that is what you will be missing out on.

• Well I liked her for a long time... and as much as you probably won't believe me, it truly was her qualities and personality that I took the most notice in, then her looks hit me full force quite a bit later. just to clarify.

• Well that's my suggestion or criticism: Don't feel that you need to find another girl, just because you think that's the next step or something. You still haven't gotten over the last girl.

• Thats a brilliant statement, this is good advice!

• Same here man. I had he girl of my dreams, and my best friend. She was beautiful, killer body and an even better inside (personality). Until she just changed one day. Got very selfish and shallow, then eventually left. It's been a year since we were last together and the pain is still there.

• I had THE girl of my dreams. My damn t key is sticking today.

• Im really sorry to hear that man... hope things get better... I wasn't even with this girl, and ultimately, its probably good that I wasn't if I was just gonna get hurt even worse.