Let's get rid of day light savings. It's incredibly annoying. Please read and sign

I'd like it gone not because I'm too lazy to change my clocks. Why you would someone even come to that conclusion? I want it gone because I don't like the times of day being shifted back and forth. There's no conclusive evidence that it conserves energ
y. It was predicted that there would be a reduction in power usage with days having more sunlight, but it has been shown that power usage increased in the early morning hours, as people must get up in the dark and prepare for their day. This also causes
all kinds of problems for computers and IT staff to have to contend with. Plus all daylight savings really does is shift light from day to night. Completely negating any benefits. Not to mention that we have many places that operate 24/7.

46

Most Helpful Girl

• It's twice a year you set your clocks back or ahead. And the new clocks nowadays set themselves. Are you really that lazy you can't change the time an hour ahead or back? Seriously, it takes five minutes. If that. It's not that bad, so stop complaining.

• It takes you even five minutes to set your clock back? That sucks lol

• It's not the setting the clock part..... Get a brain? Lol, if your going to troll someone, at least be smart about it.

• Who said I was trolling?

And the reason you dislike DST is very similar to the changing of clocks. Like I said, it only happens twice a year.

What Girls Said 3

• lol, they won't listen. I study this in tourism, it's part of history books now, how can you just erase it? Will have to do a big petition..

• I actually like daylight savings, and I hate it when there is none. You get to be outside till later and the sun lasts longer.

• Move to a country that isn't affected by DST if it bothers you that much.

• What a stupid thing to say. There's only a handful of countries that don't observe daylight savings and I value my freedom here in America. You know it's funny how stupid people become when they don't have to actually say it to someones face. It's not just your comment but in general on any internet forum.

What Guys Said 6

• I HATE "spring ahead"... I always get up late and even the "fall back" isn't worth it and the extra hour of sleep. I "fall back" and stay up late and sleep-in enough as it is. lol!

It is what it is tho... I'm cool with it.

• lol this petition is from 2008 jackass...

• So what the sentiment is the same.

• There was a study on the effects of the daylights savings.. the disruption of people's sleep cycles brings on an increase of heart attacks, traffic accidents, and oddly enough, the suicide rate. o_O

• There is that application in our country (Turkey) but anyone doesn't complain it. It is interesting.

• No. Because, No.

• Agreed. I hate waking up then realizing I could've slept in.