I think I'm still in love with my ex?

A couple years ago I dated this girl who I had a really strong connection with. I would go so far to say that she is the only girl I've ever actually been in love with. She moved away, which is why we broke up, though we have remained really close friends. Now, I'm headed to college next year, and there's a strong possibility that we're both going to go to the same one. What should I do? I want to get back together with her, but I'm worried I'll ruin our friendship if she doesn't love me back.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• If you love this girl, for the love of all that is right and holy TELL HER. We only get to live once (regardless of belief in reincarnation, life after death- we live this life once) and you HAVE to take chances- these are the things that make you who you are. I believe in fate and if you're being brought back together through going to the same college then go for it! If it works then it's amazing and that's all there is to that. If it doesn't work then you at least tried and surely you'll be able to be friends if your friendship is that strong. BUT if you never try you risk the possibility that it could have worked and for me, and perhaps you, that is a risk I wouldn't be willing to take.

What Girls Said 2

• Well if you really love here you have to tell her, you only live once and you can't just let this pass. If you both are good friends then you won't let it effect your friendship if it backfires

• If she's a good friend, she would not let this ruin the friendship. If you want her back...then go for it.

What Guys Said 0