Is it just me or does anyone else agree?

It seems that in the world of love a man can come back to a woman and she'll take him back 95% of the time but if a woman comes back to a man he will rarely take her back. Even if it was him who screwed up in the first place (grumble grumble urgh...)

Does anyone else agree? If yes, why do you think that is? If no, Why?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• It's probably even... I know a ton of girls who wouldn't go out with their exs, most of them don't even want anything to do with them...

What Guys Said 3

• I do agree. I am not sure why that is. I would take back a few of my x gfs in the right circumstances if I was single.

• Bollucks. The same applies the other way. My ex is a bitter girl and she wouldn't take me back, but I'd take her back. It depends on the person. You must know a whole load of "alpha males"

• You're probably right about knowing a lot of alpha males. It's just been my observation of relationships and was curious how other people saw it. Can I ask- who ended the relationship?

• She did. we went out for 3 years and she broke up with me because she didn't "feel the same" anymore. That's not an excuse.. I don't think you can just fall out of love.. especially after 3 years.

• I think men get over things faster. Plus men can be pretty stubborn at times. Even if it will cost him a relationship.

What Girls Said 2

• It all depends on who ended the relationship. I think that if the person who ended the relationship wanted to get back with their ex, their ex usually would take them back because they have felt rejected for however long.

I don't agree with the whole "guys get over things faster than girls" Maybe it seems that way, but they don't! They obviously hide it better.

• Because women and men haev different priorities. Love is probably #1 in a woman's world and in a man's world its probably #3 on average.

Women are usually more emotional decision makers and men are more logical decision makers.

Plus men on average get over things faster.