How do I make a guy break up with me?? really need help

OK so I have a boyfriend who apparently really loves...this is scary because he's my first boyfriend and I don't seem to like that much anymore.

Plus I'm a very shy and scared of ending stuff myself

so it think the best way is if he breaks up with me, but how do I make him do it?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Listen, I know that you think that the best thing right now is to just end it, move on but please trust me that 9/10 times you will regret this decision. He LOVES you! What more is there to that. I was in your position months ago where I didn't think I could do the relationship because I'd never been in one, I was scared to get hurt, didn't want to get too invested and my GOD if I'd ducked out then I would never have got to know how amazing it feels to be completely and utterly in love with someone and have someone love you back. I wouldn't give that feeling up for anything. If you can think of a genuine reason why you dislike him- he's mean, he neglects you, he forgets things then that's fine but just because he's your first boyfriend and you don't like it that much anymore isn't the best reason.

Either, try to work it out with the person who loves you or break up with him yourself- manipulating him into breaking up with you first will hurt him and you and when you're not together anymore you may well regret giving him up because you were scared. There are things in this life you SHOULD be scared of (not terrified mind you- if you're that scared of being with him fair enough) but most of the time it's good, excited scared and helps you grow and develop as a person.

What Guys Said 2

• Your only going to hurt him more if you make him think the breakup was his idea and he could have saved it. Man up and tell him exactly how you feel. Sure it will hurt him but he will respect you for it eventually.

Why do girls have to insist on being so wimpy about the way they feel?

• so you want to break his heart and make him look like the bad guy. that's very cruel :(

What Girls Said 3

• You need to do it yourself. Don't make him do that, it will only make him feel bad and he doesn't want to do it.

Let him down gently and explain your reasons, be honest with him.

• This is wrong. I know you don't want to do it but think of it this way - you can't always get out of uncomfortable situations in your life. Learn to adapt to them now because chances are you will have to dump someone later in life and there won't be a way out of it. Think of it as a learning experience.

• "ok so I have a boyfriend who apparently really loves..."

really loves what? spiders? kinky sex? blow up dolls? elephants?

be a grown up and break up with him instead of leading him on and making both of you miserable