Should I stay or should I go?

My situation started some time ago where I met this girl and we clicked instantly. She had a bad break-up just before we met, but I didn't know this until later. Recently I told her I love her and she said she loved me too, but she isn't ready for a relationship and asked me if I could give her some time. Now her ex is trying to get her back and she is confused and doesn't know what to do.

She still says she loves me and that she doesn't want to lose me. I would've left if I didn't love her so much but I don't know if that love is blinding me. Could someone tell me what I should do?

11

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like the ball is in her court.

I say, you should stay with her, but if she breaks up with you, it's her fault, not yours.

What Guys Said 1

• She isn't over the ex at all. You're a rebound for her and she may even be using you to make her ex jealous. You obviously want more than just friendship with her, don't even try to fool yourself that you can handle the friends thing. She said she isn't ready for a relationship so you should back off, like way off. It isn't fair if she knows what you want but is stringing you along by saying I love you but don't want a relationship. She's using you as a d*** in a jar as they say in case things with the ex don't heat up again.