How do I know when a white boy likes me if im a black girl?

Help me out please

918

Most Helpful Guy

• The color of your skin wouldn't matter, I don't think. Maybe I'm wrong but the signs would be similar at least.

Most Helpful Girl

• there's nothing wrong with being a black woman so get some confidence. You dont speak like have it, create some. List 30 good qualities you have and then read the list outloud to yourself as many times as you want. Watch Princess and the Frog, listen to black singers like Beyonce and Rihanna. Give or ask your mom or sister a hug. Imagine if you had a daughter or little sister. She would be worth it, and so are you. Asking this question is harmful to other insecure black girls. What you are perpetuating is not founded in reality. You will be okay when you realize your color only makes you beautiful on the outside. Other than that, it is all about the soul. Respect your true self enough, the part that's insecure, and nurture her back to health. Much love sweetie.