How do I know when a white boy likes me if im a black girl?

Help me out please

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The color of your skin wouldn't matter, I don't think. Maybe I'm wrong but the signs would be similar at least.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks

• For me, it is always easier for me to guess if a girl isn't interested in that way. No matter what culture she may come from.

Most Helpful Girl

• there's nothing wrong with being a black woman so get some confidence. You dont speak like have it, create some. List 30 good qualities you have and then read the list outloud to yourself as many times as you want. Watch Princess and the Frog, listen to black singers like Beyonce and Rihanna. Give or ask your mom or sister a hug. Imagine if you had a daughter or little sister. She would be worth it, and so are you. Asking this question is harmful to other insecure black girls. What you are perpetuating is not founded in reality. You will be okay when you realize your color only makes you beautiful on the outside. Other than that, it is all about the soul. Respect your true self enough, the part that's insecure, and nurture her back to health. Much love sweetie.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

What Girls Said 8

• I find that they can be very direct, any male really. It may take them a while, I only got asked out by a guy at the very end of HS, and he was very direct about it. If you’re impatient, give him clear signs if you like him back, if he says he doesn’t like you that way, don’t feel too bad. It happens to every one.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's like any kind of guy that likes you, no matter what the nationallity, or race is. Guy are (almost) always the same when it comes to liking or even loving a person.

0|0
    0|0
    • And what abou girls? @lisagne

• I think most people just feel and see when a person likes them, I don't have any problems with nationality, race, gender, etc.

• He will smile at you, or try to get a little close to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • The same way you would with any other guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • he learned ebonics for u

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes