Should I go to the lake with my ex and his friend?

I am really confused! I just met my Ex's friend a few days ago he barely spoke 5 words to me. Then, he text me the other night(I guess my ex gave him my #) and asked if I wanted to go to the lake with him and my ex (who I still have feelings for.) Shortly after his friend asked me, my ex text me to ask me too. I just don't understand why his friend who hardly knows me is asking me to the lake. I want to go, but I am worried there are arterial motives.

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Uh oh, they R gonna make you sleep with the fishes! Haha jk. That's not a good place babes to hang out with an ex and someone you hardly know, if I may ask, why is he an ex? Was it a negative break up? I remember when I was 16 an ex and his friends invited me to go camping, and while there tried to rape me. luckly, there was another girl there who drove me come because she wasn't staying there either after that! I say, hell no. Sounds like it could be creepy creeps. Tell um you wanna go have lunch or some stuff, but just take your ex aside and be honest about your feeling uncomfortable with the location. If he isn't understanding, then he should remain an ex.

• We just kind of mutually broke things off. He wanted to see what else was out there, and I wanted more than he could give me. This guy is really like one of my best friends. I don't think its a creepy situation. I'm just not sure what to think. My ex honestly is a great guy, I wouldn't hang out with him if he weren't. I'm just confused why they even asked me to go?

• Well maybe he just wanted to spark things back up with you, that's what it sounds like.

• I wouldn't take the risk to go, especially with an ex and his friend that you don't exactly know well. If you remained like "bff" with your your ex..then maybee you could go. Of all places, why a lake ?