Will my ex ever try to contact me?

Its been 6 months since we broke up after days of ugly abusive fights. We abused each other like crazy but surely loved a tad bit more to patch up every time until the last fight and then all i knew was he started hooking up with another girl and i was unaware of it. He did not tell me about it and we were “still in a relationship “ at that point till the time I discovered about it. I then stopped talking to him and after a few days he contacted me. The girl apparently left his ass as she realised she was being used as a tool to get over me. So i talked to him and then each time i made it clear to him i still loved him and was willing to patch things up with him. I used to do this every once a month i called him up pretending to be normal friends and within 3-4 days of contact i would share my actual feeing and ask him to get back. And everytime he used to decline. This was going on up till the last month. I have been blocked by him on every possible social account plus messaging and calling apps. He hasn't contacted me after that once by his own self. Will he ever contact me in his life lets say after and year of no contact? When he realises i am “apparently “ over him? Also, why won't he contact me from his side? Our relationship was very intense and true for almost 2 years and it was serious how come he has brought my value down in his life so much?
Will my ex ever try to contact me?
Add Opinion