People who watch Anime?

What do u think of the people who watch Anime, are they kind of childishs people?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depend which kind of anime they watch but in general I'm pretty excited when I learn someone like anime because I like anime.

0|2
    0|0
    • Okay, thanks
      Me too I like Anime so much , I'm an "otaku"

• Show All
    • Yeah,
      I suggest you to watch "akame GA kill" it's sooo good
      If u like full Metal I'm sure that u'll love this one

• I will check that ^-^

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing wrong with watching animations. Anime just like adult/mature cartoons can be and are for more mature audiences, just as they have anime directed towards youth like Pokemon, Beyblade, Digimon and the cartoons that come on Cartoon network, Disney or the like. I feel you can watch what you want. You aren't hurting anyone, so why should it matter what they think? It's your entertainment.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 6

• On first impressions it's generally a very bad thing in my mind, but saying that I don't dislike anybody just coz they enjoy anime to a point.
    I don't like weebs because of how they act but most people are fine

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, they're normal unless, they watch the right genre. Animes are available for all ages.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends. If they're just watching it every now and again then I don't care. If they're Weebs on the other hand …

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on what anime you are watching. There’s enough adult ones that I like. E. g. Paprika. I would not watch walt disney :) but japanese.

0|2
    0|0
  • People who watch anime are the greatest people of all time

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a otaku n I love it.. though better from shitty reality

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes