Should I stay with the guy that left me to be with another girl?

(Sorry this may be a lot to read) I was with this guy for almost 2 years and a month before our two year anniversary he broke up with me out of the blue. I thought we were happy, I thought things were good. I was really heart broken and tried to move past it. But ten days later he calls me up and wants to talk. Tells me he wants to get back together with me and after begging and saying he is sorry; he tells me about this other girl who he met at a concert. I hesitated but after a couple days I decided to take him back because I still loved him and he made me happy. we've been back together for 6 months now and its been awesome I'm happy but I'm now having doubts and feeling like my love is slowly fading and I'm not sure I'm as happy as I thought I was. I'm not sure if I should talk to him or try to make things work or move on. I still love him but I worry it may not be enough anymore especially now that I have huge trust issues. I want to make it work but I'm also kind of afraid that this part of life is over and I need to move on.

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I think firstly, you are just too good to be back with him you never knows if he cheated on you behind your back well I mean by cheating is not just only physically but also emotionally, like you never knows whn he will think about the girl. Which might be the trust issue that you are undergoing. Secondly, you might not know if he had already change his habit, like have you heard once a guy cheated it will be hard for him to change, well mayb it can be changed but I doubt it will be more than 2 years. Every day you spend time with him, sometime both of you feel bored and need some fresh new feeling, plus the trust issue you are dealing with is more complicated. So, I think you can discuss your feeling with him and figure it out what can be the best way to overcome the problem ? . And if you have no more feeling for him then I think its time for you to let him go, you don’t want to suffer from “acting to love him but acc your love had fade away?”. Good Communication is the key! Wish you all the best and good luck.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• you should probably move on even though it's hard and it will be pain ful at 1st. I was engaged to a man once and right before our 2yr anniversary when we were to get married, he did the same and about 2wks later came crawling back, but I found out 2months later it was about another female. then a year later, when everything seemed perfect and we just got a house, he bailed again for another chick, then again after a couple of weeks tried to come back. Men work in patterns, they are habitual creatures. When experts say once a cheater, always a cheater ...it's true. start moving away from this guy, you deserve better...finding a better guy always helps you get over the pain, so start looking. goodluck

• No, in fact I don't know how you could accept him back... you deserve someone who loves you for real and that respects you.

• I just read your heading and the obvious answer is:

OFF COURSE NOT!