If an ex watches all your stories on instagram and facebook, is he still interested?

If an ex watches all your stories on instagram and facebook, is he still interested romantically?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no possible way to ascertain if they're still romantically interested from that. I watched my ex's Snapchat and Instagram stories for a whole but had no interest.

0|0
    0|0
    • What if he took me out for dinner and movie and bought me flowers on valentines day? Is that another sign?

• Show All
    • No, he knows i will never give him sex only if im in a relationship. He never asked for sex and never talked about it when we talk

• Then yes he's interested in my opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• He may be interested in your life and still feel curious but it doesn't mean he may actually want to be in a relationship with you again.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You forgot the option “Undefined”. There is no way to tell for sure. You would need more than one sign to make an assumption that can be correct.

0|0
    0|0
    • What if he took me out for dinner and movie and bought me flowers on valentines day? Is that another sign?

• Show All
    • He wouldn't have done that if he doesn't have romantic feelings anymore right? We broke up 3 weeks ago

• You are right. He wouldn’t do that without love.

• Not necessarily

0|0
    1|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Doesn't usually means

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what terms you split. Doubt out of being interested romantically, more often than not just being nosy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes