If an ex watches all your stories on instagram and facebook, is he still interested?

If an ex watches all your stories on instagram and facebook, is he still interested romantically?
  • Yes
  • No

34

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no possible way to ascertain if they're still romantically interested from that. I watched my ex's Snapchat and Instagram stories for a whole but had no interest.

• What if he took me out for dinner and movie and bought me flowers on valentines day? Is that another sign?

• No, he knows i will never give him sex only if im in a relationship. He never asked for sex and never talked about it when we talk

• Then yes he's interested in my opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• He may be interested in your life and still feel curious but it doesn't mean he may actually want to be in a relationship with you again.