Boyfriend cheats on me with coworker?

I love with my boyfriend and we have had arguments lately but because I feel him distance. I come to find out him and a co-worker are talking calling each other babe and hanging out after work I seen text were they would get lunch for each other and he would tell her come were are you come to my car on breaks. I would find the passenger seat leaned back. I have a feeling they had sex. I broke up with him and I text that bitch to back off. Later on he told me he wants me that we have a family house hold already and that he loves me but the reason he did it was because he wants someone to talk to someone who treats him nice and heard him out and that she treated him good and actually cared... I don't understand? I trwated him good but he would just be in a "leave me alone " mood all the time. and I felt something was going on so that's why I would act distance. he said you fight everyday but I felt like I was just going by what my heart was telling me. I can't trust him I feel like they still talk somehow because she knew he had a girl and lived with me because I fought then texting when he had just gotten that job. my question is tmdo you guys thinks they fucked. or still talk?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably best to just call it quits. I'm a one strike policy to begin with.
    Her being a co worker makes things difficult and now your going to have doubts aslong as they still work together. Too much stress and not worth the hassle

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well yesterday morning he was slerping and I woke up to her calling him so he can get up because he couldnt be late no more. That's when I found out because I seen the messages. but he was late so I think he got fired because he did a no show no call and he's now blaming me to be the reason of him getting fired.

• Yea drop his ass hun. Not your fault he is a lazy fuck up

• Yeaah your right. thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't let him again in your life

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE