Boyfriend cheats on me with coworker?

I love with my boyfriend and we have had arguments lately but because I feel him distance. I come to find out him and a co-worker are talking calling each other babe and hanging out after work I seen text were they would get lunch for each other and he would tell her come were are you come to my car on breaks. I would find the passenger seat leaned back. I have a feeling they had sex. I broke up with him and I text that bitch to back off. Later on he told me he wants me that we have a family house hold already and that he loves me but the reason he did it was because he wants someone to talk to someone who treats him nice and heard him out and that she treated him good and actually cared... I don't understand? I trwated him good but he would just be in a "leave me alone " mood all the time. and I felt something was going on so that's why I would act distance. he said you fight everyday but I felt like I was just going by what my heart was telling me. I can't trust him I feel like they still talk somehow because she knew he had a girl and lived with me because I fought then texting when he had just gotten that job. my question is tmdo you guys thinks they fucked. or still talk?
Boyfriend cheats on me with coworker?
Add Opinion