Dealing with some extreme heartache and I don't know what to do?

My ex boyfriend and I went on a date and during that date, I noticed he was acting off. So later on afterwards I noticed he hasn’t contacted me. I texted him, Snapchatted him, and finally when I tried to message him on Facebook messenger I noticed I was blocked. I gave him a few days and he still hasn’t contacted me so I get my bff search him on fb to message him herself and what I see breaks my heart. His cover photo is him and some other chick and his relationship status says he’s in a relationship with her and here’s what tops the cake: She posted about being a month along in her pregnancy by him the night he blocked me. So when my bff messaged him about his behavior he said he found out he got his side chick pregnant so he broke up with me so he can raise his child. I’m sitting up here trying to figure what the hell I did wrong. I never cheated, gave him everything he needed and wanted in this relationship. He wanted me to keep our relationship private so I did that. He wanted me to lose some weight so I lost 50 pounds for him. 2 years strong and this happens. I’m beyond hurt and I know he’s no good but I can’t stop crying.
7
2