Should I be friends with someone who makes me feel bad most of the time?

She is most of the time putting me down. Always making me feel lower than her.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you don't need to be around someone like that, and you deserve better than to be disrespected like that.

What Guys Said 2

• i always picked friends by the people who made me feel happy and better about myself...and I can't really see anyone else doing otherwise...

• shes not even considered a friend, she's probably using you to get attention and stuff

i agree with what predictablepen said

What Girls Said 1

• I used to have the same problems with some girls I knew.

It's not worth it.

Her motive may be to make herself feel better or she simply is just a horrible negative person, regardless it's not worth your time and heartache to be with people like her. I eventually got sick of the negativity that I said to myself I rather be alone than continue this relationship.

There are good people out there that won't put you down. I eventually started to hang around with people that puts me up, makes me better and happy, and life is a lot less drama and heartache.