Is is bad I left an earring at my ex's house for his girlfriend to find?

My ex and I have started hooking up again ... He has a girlfriend ... Tonight I left an earring on the floor kind of under the bed for her to find... Smooth move?

62

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound psycho and full of drama.

What Guys Said 2

• no, your an evil manipulative person, what if you were the other girl. Additionally if he ever finds that out, he will know your an evil manipulative girl, and drop you again if he ever does start giving you more then his penis. walk away get a guy you like and aren't trying to mess with. grow up.

• Yea, real smooth. I hope I never end up with a girl like you or anyone who thinks like you.

What Girls Said 5

• Actually, that's a good idea. It would be better if you just told her, but that's a good way for her to find out, too.

• y would you want someone who is cheating on there girlfriend and when there with you they can do the same?not trying to be mean or anything just askin

• I think it's a bad idea, but at least she'll find out he's a cheater and leave his ass (hopefully).

• I would probably do the same

• YEAH THAT was a pretty smooth move but you are a whore with no respect for yourself if you are hooking up with your ex even though he has a girlfriend. apparently its OK for you to deal with a guy who thinks you're good enough for sex but not good enough to be in a relationship with.