Should I stay or should I go?

I confronted my boyfriend about messages on his phone and finally about a week later he finally came clean and told me he was answering personal ads online. He claims he always stopped before meeting up with any female. And he answered the ad "with no intention to follow through." He also couldn't give me a reason why he was doing it either. Today is our 3 year anniversary. I'm not to sure if I should believe him or run as fast as I can.. HELP?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should leave him. I'm not sure what you mean by personal ads to be honest. But if you don't trust him anymore which nobody would then it's going to end badly. Also 3 years without saying I love you? I've never heard of a couple being in a relationship for that long and not saying I love you.

• Personal ads on craigslist.. ads basically looking for sex

• Ah that's the crappy part. My logical side says run while emotions tell me he IS the best I can get

• It will feel like that, everyone is scared they won't do better after a break up. But anything is better than having to live worried if he is meeting another woman every time he goes out. I'd rather be alone than with someone like that