Can anybody help me figure this out please. I must admit I still care but hurt?

My ex and I broke up 5 days ago because I found out the girl that’s been texting him and calling him has something going on with him because she called me herself and said he told her to call me to let me know it’s nothing going on but once I told her stuff he said about her she then finally started saying the truth. So I ended up moving out and leaving before he can come from work and until this day he still haven’t called me or anything and he normally blocks me on Facebook everytime we break up then unblock me when we date again but this time he had me unblocked for some days and now today I go to check on his page and see that I can’t find him and noticed he blocked me. But we didn’t even have each other as a friend so what’s the purpose? I barely even go on his page and he knows that so I don’t get it.
5
0