Is this cheating? What should I do?

I'm confused because I have been in love with one of my friends for the last 7 years. I never acted on it before because he was with my really good friend but then they broke up she left the country and she's literally happily married with 2 boys now. I always used to act like I hated him childish I know but it was my defense for dealing with it. the thing is TODAY he told me something that made me change my mind about my current relationship and I really really really would like to see where this goes. I haven't done anything with him but I feel like I'm cheating on my current boyfriend who is sweet, kind and understanding and would totally understand how I am feeling now because of where our relationship is heading. So what should I do please tell me.

11

What Guys Said 1

• The good me: Your boy is sweet kind and understanding, and this is cheating

The bad me: If he's so understanding, he'll understand that you're hot for your bf's ex.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, you should do what makes you happy. But first, ask yourself. "Do I like the one I am with now?" or "Do I want to pursue this?" Keep in mind that if you do date the other guy and it doesn't work. Going back to your old boyfriend would almost be cruel in itself. But one thing's for sure, you can't have both.