Would you stay in a relationship with someone that says they will give you sex 2 times a week?

Should their be a limit to sex in a relationship?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That would be a huge red flag to me. If they’re starting at 2 it’s going to trend downward.

So no. In retrospect I’d seek out partners who both wanted it daily or more most of the time, and generally are “receptive” to sex the rest of the time.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Sex isn't an important part of a relationship to me so I wouldn't care

0|1
    0|0
    • I feel sad for you.

• Show All
    • I am even more sad now.

Hope you find a guy who loves you so much and slow fucks you amd then later hardcore fucks you, until youur mind is blow away by 3 orgasms.

There is no proof that love exists, we see it in movies, on tv shows but all is bullshit. The only way that i belive that love might be real is when we both orgasm at the same time.

• Sex is a big part of a relationship, helps the both of you feel closer and connected keeps chemistry going in the relationship

What Guys Said 4

• That is a 1000x better than what I had. I stayed in a relationship with a girl who didn't have sex with me for 10 months. We stayed together for almost 2 years. We broke up last week.

0|1
    0|0
  • no it shouldn't be a limit.. but 2 times a week is more than a lot of people i barely have sex once a month... but ill be fine..

0|0
    0|0
    • That isn't good either I prefer sex at least t times a week but I guess I can settle for 2 and once in awhile try to make it 3 or more lol

• Thats dumb... you are weak if you let someone do that to you.

0|0
    0|0
    • She says cuz she doesn't like sex as much as I do so she will give me it twice a week , I'm like whatever , then I thought ibwill get it from someone else also

• Show All
    • Ok good for you. Sex with ecstasy though... try that.

• If I can get my hands on it , I did it awhile back with another girl and it was awesome

• I would ask her why she says that to begin with!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes