I still feel mixed feelings towards my ex girlfriend, need some advice?

I’d been in a 5 years relationship, and i decided to end it. Despite it was a decision of mine, it’s been 5 months already and some days i feel completely miserable. I know and i read it is a normal feeling, but some days, out of the blue, i miss some moments we spent, i’m afraid that i will never find someone like her when it comes to the good part of our relationship. Of course it ended for a reason but I don’t know. She never contacts me, and I’ve contacted her (just normal talking) for twice. I guess i miss the company and the attention she used to give me. I decided to end it because i felt like our relationship was been forced in the past months, feelings weren’t the same (there was nobody else between us), our routine was killing us... but what mostly killed me was her direct personality and the way she used to talk to me when she disagree about something. I don’t feel like being with someone at this moment... i just don’t know what to think. I guess I haven’t moved on completely, I want to, but it’s being hard. I still feel interest on how she’s doing, and i can say that i miss her, which probably means i miss her company and not the person itself, it’s been 5 years, it is a considerable time. If i’m distracted it is not that usual to think of her, if i’m alone it’s almost inevitable.

I know this is just a cliche topic, but is there someone out there who has been in a long term relationship?
Thanks in advance
1
1