Guys, Is it really over?

I already know how most responses will go with this but I’m seeking clarity on how other guys handle things. My now ex Boyfriend (LDR) ended it with me after I was Reactive about an argument he had been really clingy and needy and it was starting to scare me a bit I love Him a lot but this was his first serious relationship so he isn’t very experienced with how to handle situations.. I got Mad and exploded and we ended it on bad terms :/ the next day he had me removed and blocked on his social media. It really hit me after cooling off that I do Love him I just Need to get better at handling the situations i reached out waving the white flag and expressed some deep feelings and background to kinda explain (not justify) how I felt And why I reacted That way. He told me it was too much he wants to be free from it now because my past is not his burden to bare. We ended it there... it’s been a week and I’ve been non stop crying I haven't Heard from him and I truly Do believe he truly did love me and got tired of dealing with my issues which I regret... I want To get a feel for what guys think on this him disappearing is this temporary response should I just Consider this done and over with I’m losing hope but i don’t know if I just Did too much damage? Can guys come back from this? I miss My friend the most.
Guys, Is it really over?
Add Opinion