Is it a good idea to quickly make a dating profile after breaking up with your ex to find a distraction?

I feel a lot better having a distraction than dealing with the heartache of knowing my stupid ex boyfriend of 3 years was going behind my back fucking with his ex. I’m officially over it and I honestly just want to get my mind off him and focus on different people who I know I will never meet, but just want to talk to. And maybe I will meet someone new. I've never been with anyone other than my ex, so maybe it’s good to see someone different.
  • It’s a good distraction
  • It’s a bad idea

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Do it. It helps. I literally spend my time swiping left everybody. I'm not looking for anyone really. I swipe a few right and have some good conversations but if I don't, I still pass the time.

You'll get through this. I hope you find happiness always!

• This is sweet thanks so much

Most Helpful Girl