Is it a good idea to quickly make a dating profile after breaking up with your ex to find a distraction?

I feel a lot better having a distraction than dealing with the heartache of knowing my stupid ex boyfriend of 3 years was going behind my back fucking with his ex. I’m officially over it and I honestly just want to get my mind off him and focus on different people who I know I will never meet, but just want to talk to. And maybe I will meet someone new. I've never been with anyone other than my ex, so maybe it’s good to see someone different.
  • It’s a good distraction
    Vote A
  • It’s a bad idea
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Do it. It helps. I literally spend my time swiping left everybody. I'm not looking for anyone really. I swipe a few right and have some good conversations but if I don't, I still pass the time.

You'll get through this. I hope you find happiness always!

1|0
    0|0
    • This is sweet thanks so much

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• 1|0
    0|0
  • You have to be single after a breakup for sometime before dating again.

0|1
    0|0
    • I don’t want to date again, just talk

• Take some time before you consider a new boyfriend, you’ll make a bad decision and end up dating people you won’t like in the future. You’re just trying to replace your ex. It isn’t smart and you’ll end up in a downwards spiral of exes.

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m definitely not think about any new boyfriend right now

• It's good to meet new people in real than online. And it's shouldn't be for dating. More than often dating too early after breakup is a bad idea.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thats balony you should never wait for cheater to change. Move on and move on quickly. Good guys guys don't wait around. Earlier u can get a guy the happier he will make you forget the past.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's a good distraction but only if you did just for distraction!!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes