My guy didn't get me anything for Valentine's, birthday or Christmas?

So we have been together for nearly 3 years and he knows how much it means to me to at least do something nice for me. A card, a note anything. We had lived together along with his 2 kids in which he has full custody until he decided he needed his own place. That was hard esp bc I was so hurt and had difficult time w the abandonment with that alone. He doesn't allow me to go to his new house but his ex wife is allowed there. We def have had very hard time past year but he insists he loves me and wants to be w me forever. He knows how hurt I was when nothing was done with on my bday, then Christmas, even tho his kids wouldn't of had a Christmas without me I go above and beyond to make them feel super special every holiday. Not to mention however I can. So he knew last year how upset I was when nothing I mean nothing happened on Vday so when he asked me to be his valentine this year I was elated! Only to not so much as a note anything. Only to later that night break out in a deathly allergic reaction resulting in my throats swelling and needing to go to ER , I thought I was dying! He followed me to ER but as I pulled in he kept going bc his kids were home alone and needed to get home ( oldest is 15 and watches 9 year old for few hrs at time) am I just dumb and I have every right to be hurt right pls help? I know he claims not to have much money but it doesn't take money too show they care? I just hurt a lot? Is this fair? Should I cut him loose?
2
2