We were only together for a couple of weeks and she asked me,,,?

Ok so we met over 13 years ago and now in 2017 I find myself single for the first time in a long time and on one of those dating sites, I saw her picture and thought to myself wow she's as beautiful as the first time I ever laid eyes on her, so I sent a message to her and got a slow reply I almost deleted the app but just as I was going to she sends a message , now to make a long story short, she came to my place and well one thing led to another and we ended up in bed and so on,, a couple weeks later to my surprise she asked me to marry her and I was so surprised that I just said yes, now remember it's been 13 years, time, we rushed off to the court house and got married on our favorite holiday Halloween, what a great day to marry a woman that I have had the hots for,, for such a long time,, well people grow and change through the years as did the both of us, well here we are in Feb. And we're now separated and going back to the court house to get the divorce done, I Love her so very much but she doesn't believe it and there's no getting her to stay my heart is broken and I am going to miss her a lot what should I do to help not think about her this place is so quiet and empty it's really a place I don't wanna be but I'm in a lease and can not afford to break it and pay out a lot of money what should I do, any ideas
0
1