How do I move on?

So i was dating this guy for two months. he's a co worker. We dated briefly years ago but it didn't work out. I've always had this thing for him. So when we started dating again i was excited. I wasn't looking for anything with anyone before he started taking interest in me again. He told me how much he liked me. He was falling for me and could see him self falling in love with me. I fell for him quick. Things got a little messy a few weeks ago and we had a bit of trouble from his ex. And i found out he had lie'd to me. I needed a bit of a break from the situation so i told him i wanted to leave things there for the time being and try again after everything with his ex blew over. I didn't want to end it with him. I was hurt from the lie's and needed time to myself just to process everything and try and forgive him for it all. After i told him how i felt he got angry. Told me he regrets everything with me and completely cut me out of his life. He blocked me from everything. Then a week ago i found out that he was dating another co worker. I was heartbroken. The last couple weeks of him not wanting me hurt. But knowing he moved on straight away killed me even more. It hurts when i see them together. I have so much anger towards him and her as i thought me and the girl he is now dating were friends. How do i stop feeling angry? I dont want to do anything ill regret. How do i get over someone i have to work with and see nearly everyday?
How do I move on?
Add Opinion