Guys, would it bother you if your ex never let you have sex after years of dating but then you find out she slept with someone she recently met?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• You mean she was wanting to wait until marriage or something but then after you break up she immediately sleeps with someone she just met?

It would probably make me feel really negative feelings towards her. I'd probably despise her... if I still cared. If I broke up because I was just sick of her and couldn't care less about her anymore than I probably wouldn't care. If I still had deep feelings for her and was sad about the breakup than what she did would sicken me.

I don't keep in contact with my exes and I'd definitely have nothing to do with her anymore so it could only affect me to a point.