Guys, would it bother you if your ex never let you have sex after years of dating but then you find out she slept with someone she recently met?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You mean she was wanting to wait until marriage or something but then after you break up she immediately sleeps with someone she just met?

It would probably make me feel really negative feelings towards her. I'd probably despise her... if I still cared. If I broke up because I was just sick of her and couldn't care less about her anymore than I probably wouldn't care. If I still had deep feelings for her and was sad about the breakup than what she did would sicken me.

I don't keep in contact with my exes and I'd definitely have nothing to do with her anymore so it could only affect me to a point.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Why would it bother me? I clearly broke with her some reason or another. I would just use that energy and that motivation to become more successful and better my self physically and mentally... and when she tries crawling back to me, I’ll hit that heisman on her

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, there's a reason she's the "ex". I'd just get on with my life and not let it bother me, not worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep that will ruin him for a long time. Good bye any normal relationship for years.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are your own master ignore your ex and do watever you feel like to do

0|0
    0|0
  • It would make every guy angry same as if it was the other way around.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck Yesh that's bullshit

0|0
    0|0
  • He's going to be mad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. The guy this happens to will never wait more than a few weeks to have sex again, he'll dump any girl who tries. TBH, wouldn't be surprised if he just goes on a long string of friends with benefits and ignores relationships for a long time.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep. Means I was bitch.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes