I really miss my ex-boyfriend but I can't forgive him. What should I do?

My ex and me had an amazing one-year relationship. He dumped me half a year ago and has a new girlfriend for 3 months now. He recently texted me he still cries about our break-up, our memories and that our relationship was awesome. Yet he acts hot and cold: after saying all these things, he ignores me or blocks me and then everything starts again. I'd like to have an honest conversation with him, but it seems impossible with his way of behaving.

I'm trying to figure out why it's so hard for me to move on. I still think about him every day and miss him terribly. I think about all our holidays and start to cry. I recently realised that I cannot forgive him for the way he left me and found somebody so soon after our break up (two weeks before our break-up he said we should move in and get married in a year). How can I forgive him? And what should I do? Just block him so he will not be able to contact me again? Text him that we should talk but maybe he will never even reply and I'm gonna feel clingy?
4
0