Do cheaters try to come back?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes if this cheater loves her too much then most definitely.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don’t believe he loves me enough.

• Tell him to cut his own pinky finger to prove he really loves you. If I was him I'd do it to prove it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course they do, normally with their tails between their legs, full of remorse and BS.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don’t know. I said some hurtful things to him out of anger. He said “you are a hateful and negative person; you are so toxic. I don’t need you in my life. Good riddance” and then blocked me everywhere. How am i toxic when he was the one who cheated and didn’t express his unhappiness to me?

• He's trying to excuse his totally unreasonable behaviour, by attempting to put the blame on to you.
      With him saying "I don’t need you in my life" I would simply be saying Bye Bye and have a nice life, and be thankful that I've had a very narrow escape.

• Thank you for the MHO.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Yes they do... cuz they realize what they have lost after you break up with them

1|0
    0|0
    • When do they try and come back? How long after !

• After?** sorry. Didn’t meant the exclamation point

• 6 months or less

• Sometimes... they go where their sex organs take them

2|0
    0|0
  • I seen the one that got cheated on, pretty much beg them to come back. Talking about all is forgiven and stuff.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have too. Too much love for someone else, and not enough love.

• A few times!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Statistically, no.

1|0
    0|0
  • "Sometimes they come back"

Good movie

0|0
    0|0
  • yes they do

0|0
    0|0
    • Even if you cursed them out and said very mean and hateful things?

• Show All
    • he's obviously telling that to himself smh

• I said a lot of things out of anger to him. And then he responded back with that. I don't know how I’m toxic and he isn’t?

What Girls Said 1

• They act like they were too good for their ex

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean?

• You know even if the ex is the one that cheated or weren't as good gf/bf
      And once the break ends whether in a bitter way or not, they act like they were too good

Recommended myTakes