Do cheaters try to come back?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes if this cheater loves her too much then most definitely.

• I don’t believe he loves me enough.

• Tell him to cut his own pinky finger to prove he really loves you. If I was him I'd do it to prove it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course they do, normally with their tails between their legs, full of remorse and BS.

• I don’t know. I said some hurtful things to him out of anger. He said “you are a hateful and negative person; you are so toxic. I don’t need you in my life. Good riddance” and then blocked me everywhere. How am i toxic when he was the one who cheated and didn’t express his unhappiness to me?

• He's trying to excuse his totally unreasonable behaviour, by attempting to put the blame on to you.
      With him saying "I don’t need you in my life" I would simply be saying Bye Bye and have a nice life, and be thankful that I've had a very narrow escape.

• Thank you for the MHO.