What could result of this?

My girlfriend of 8 months broke up with me 3 days ago. It was a week after Valentine's Day. She said she wasn't happy and that we didn't see eye to eye. I noticed everything she mentioned in our argument was things she kept bottled up inside. she also yelled and screamed at me the entire time saying how every time she talked to me she felt like she was talking to my dad. She said how I needed to grow up and act more mature, and that she thinks I don't trust her and every time she'd go somewhere by herself I'd get upset. She's the type of person to go out late at night and not come home until later on. She said then how it's good that I show concern, and if I didn't that'd be strange. But she's all mad cos I acting this way? She never dated anyone before me so whether it was kissing, fucking, smoking, etc it was all done with me. We haven't spoke since then but she says how she wants to be single and left alone. I care about her a lot and I don't want things to go sour, whether we stay friends or work things out later on. She also yelled at me saying how I'm not a man and shit but hey I did everything for this woman. its funny cos a week ago she wrote in my Valentine's Day card saying how "you'll always have a place in my heart" she said she'll always care about me and that I'm caring and I didn't do any of this intentionally. i think she's just mentally immature and has a big issue with communicating with her feelings. Only time I seen her talk feelings was when she drank with me. She's also 18 and this is her second semester in a university with me. im 22 and I've done all there is before. We talked about future plans and now she goes like "I don't wanna live in a lake house in the suburbs, I wanna be in the city so my morning commute isn't 2 hours."I was offering her a place to live for after school. Like I was being nice. What are your thoughts?
What could result of this?
Add Opinion