Boyfriend doesn't love me anymore. Feel like he's gonna break up with me. Advice?

I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years , everything had been great until about 3 months ago. Lately I've been feeling lonely like my boyfriend doesn't love me anymore. I feel like the relationship has become once sided. It's been 3 days since I talk to him or seen him ( been doing the same thing for 3 months) , He like doesn't make an effort anymore. It been really emotional lately because I feel like he's gonna break up with me and I really love him. My friends say he's probably going through something and just needs space but why ignore me like this. He use to say I love you and even call me princess but I haven't heard those things in forever. I still make and effort to call and check on him or shoot him a text wishing him a good day but I either get a "ok" "yea" with a reply or none at all. I just feel so unwanted I don't know what to do in this situation.
Boyfriend doesn't love me anymore. Feel like he's gonna break up with me. Advice?
Add Opinion