Stuck in a relationship. He doesn't want to let me go. What should I do?

I've been with my partner for ten years. During that time he showed me he could never be a hard worker. I have always worked hard and bought two apartments in my home town. He helped with basic stuff but to me, he didn't effort too much. I mean he could have done much better to help me with all the expenses. I was moved to work in another country, very far from home. I thought it could be a great opportunity for him to work and do better. Two years passed he didn't get any job and all he does is to take care of the dog and wash dishes. I stopped loving him. I told him so. But he doesn't want to go. I've been one year begging him to let me go. I met someone else but I feel completely stuck because I feel he is doing this on purpose. When I ask him to leave he plays the victim and says he is in bad situation and doesn't know when he will leave. I have offered my apartment in our hometown, I dont care about the material stuff I just want him to leave me alone. It is depressing to work hard and see that your couple has no objectives in life. But no, he is not letting me go. I have no friends here I must work hard to exist what can I do? Im so desperate. Thanks for your opinions!
4
1