Boyfriend says I do not meet his needs, should I break up with him?

So here’s the thing. I want to remain a virgin until marriage and my boyfriend is okay with that. We have a long distance relationship and the last couple of weeks we argue a lot about stupid things. Today he got mad at me because I do not send him any hot pictures of myself. He tells me I am very passive and I do not care about him at all when it comes to that. He is right about the fact that I am passive, but I do not want to send him pictures, we have not even seen each other 10 times (even tho we have been dating for over a year) and I just do not feel ready for these things yet. Also because I lack experience, he’s my first boyfriend and I am generally a shy person when it comes to these things. (i am 21 btw) Then he admitted to look at other naked girls and I got mad about that and told him to leave me alone. His answer was: at least I am only looking and not fucking other women, just like your father does to your mom. As you might imagine, that hurted a lot and now I just do not know what to do anymore..
22
10