I broke up with my girl friend because she lied to me n I think she I cheating cause of the lies. I am so lost right now?

I am a bit insecure n over protective to start. My girlfriend was going by her aunty , we were together before i put her in a car and my gits said to follow her so i met the destination at the street head where she was supposed to walk in to meet her aunty ( Note i meet before her) so i called her n ask where she was and she said she walking in the street to go by her aunty so i though i met the wrong place make i didn't saw her but when i took a car to go back down i saw her some where else waiting on a car ( note she lied to me in the first place about her location) anyways i stop my car n ran to meet her but she had already got in the car she was waiting on and she pull her body down in the car n hid from me but i saw her so I don't know if she was going anyway with the guy the car she got in was the same guy she cheat on me before with. so i met her by her aunty after that cause she saw she went their i guess. After we meet n discuss i ask her where she was n the location i saw her and she denied n a few mins after she said yes then i ask her about the guy and she denied how ever a day later she agreed to it that she went in his car. Her explanation to me was that the car i stop for her wasn't going where she was heading so she stop another car and called a taxi cause she forgot where her aunty was living however i know she was low on money cause i lent her some so why call a taxi to go where you had to go when your low on money and there was no call showing she made to call a taxi in her phone so she said she used someones else phone to make the call but her phone had more than enough credit to make a call to a taxi base. so i really am lost with everything here i rele love her a lot but i could not have taken the pain and ended the relationship. Did i make the right choice?
0
2