Should I break up with him?

I've been with my boyfriend since October 2016, I was infatuated but now I'm getting cold feet and the exact same feelings I got with my last boyfriend:
- I don't want to spend time with him
- he irritates me
- hate thinking about being alone with him
- dont want sex (I've never had a high sex drive in first place)

the thing is HE HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG, he adores the bones of me (same as last one), would do anything for me (same as last one), puts me first all the time (same as last one) and his world revolves around me (same as last one).

But we used to work together (how we met) but I've got a new job and I figured out we have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN COMMON.
Also he has no regard for me as a person and if you asked him his favourite thing about me he would probably say my face or body but you asked him his favourite personality trait he wouldn't be able to tell you.
He has absolutely no ambition and is very lazy at times.
Also he is so insecure which I really dislike about him.
I like to be young and go out and party and be independent but all he ever wants to do is stay in the house and eat take away and just sighs when I say I'm going out drinking.
he also has accused me of having an affair with a man I've gotten close to at work (we are literally just friends) but he also has a female friend he is close to at work who is KNOWN FOR BEING A HOMEWRECKER.

I am 19 and he is 21 by the way.
Should I break up with him?
2
2