How do you let go of a relationship that has become so much apart of your life?

I have been in a relationship for 3 years.. a very rocky roller coaster I might add. I met his family, things got serious.. but in the midst of all that we didn't grow together. Instead, I found myself feeling angrier and unhappier.

He started a constant break up get back together routine most times he was angry. His inability to calmly discuss problems, his mild paranoia and the comments he would make about "why my guy friend is sending me snapchats" or "not wanting me to go to a gym full of guys", etc etc.. eventually made me feel like I wanted out.

all this eventually made me feel like i fell out of love because instead of looking up to him, I constantly felt like I was babying him and telling him what was right and wrong, toxic and not toxic.

Now that we are broken up, I want to know how to cope with such a loss. From almost being engaged to this.. from a second family to being alone again.
2
0