I made the mistake of hooking up with my ex boyfriend last night at a club. Need help on how to exit this situation?

I made the mistake of hooking up with my ex boyfriend last night at a club. I dumped him 3 months ago. Recently we decided to stay friends but after last night I realized I'm not over him and I still love him. I can sense that he's OK with being friends with benefits even though he's jealous of the idea of me with other guys. How can I exit this situation? I do not want to be FWB. Do I quickly stop all contact? Do I explain myself to him?

01

What Guys Said 1

• Talk to him, tell him one or both of you will surely get hurt if you don't stop seeing each other. Or just let him wiggle his way back into your life, grow emotionally attached, then break each others hearts. I mean you obviously realized that's the logical conclusion here, or you wouldn't be so concerned. The right thing to do is talk it out and break it off. The easy thing to do is just wait for the sh*t to hit the fan. Your call.

What Girls Said 0