I’m so confused on what to do, please can you you help me? MY BOYFRIEND CHEATED ON ME WITH HIS EX?

So basically I being with my boyfriend for a year and 2 months now, before we got together he was with a girl (ex) but he dumped her cause he didn’t like her, but apparently she kept messaging him and she doesn’t understand their over. Me and him and our friends we work together so he used to tell us a lot about her. We were friends for a year and then we got together, I did everything for him, cooked clean and by the way I lost my virginity to him. His a lot older than me and his ex. So we being fighting with him texting other girls and trying to sleep with some girl who is now my friend & tried lying saying it was for his friend who was my friend also at the time. He asked me to forgive him so I looked pasted everything cause it won’t physical. Now me and him started fighting about something else, I went through his phone and he was talking to his ex. I tried to read the messages he won’t let me, but before that I knew she kept messaging him everywhere, So since he told us all at work he didn’t like her So when I went to his house, like I said I tried to read their messages he won’t let me so I decided to instagram DM her and asked her to leave him alone, he told me not to message her cause he damn well knew what his done , well I done it anyways & he was making it seem it’s he who’s messaging him he don’t want it blah then as we was talking she dropped the bomb that their being sleeping together with the screenshot messages. I was broken. by the way me and he became friends as he was basically playing us at the same time. He got mad we became friends etc. His being begging me to take him back. Telling me some stupid reasons on to why he done it. Last time they slept together was last year NOVEMBER! According to her it’s being happening whole year we being together, to him it haven’t. she won’t leave him alone etc so he thought to sleep with her and let her down easy cause then he told her they can’t carry on his got a girl she’s got a man. Whole thing is fucked up
2
3