Can I really get him back?

OK, so after 3 months of being broken up me and my x are talking again. We want to get back together but were waiting to c if it is going to go back to the way it was with the arguing that broke us up. So far he says it's going good, and that he wants this to work. . I jus need anyone's opinion on what else I can do to let him know that I will be good for him and that it will not go back to the way it was. But the thing about him is he takes relationships really seriously! So if there is the slightest doubt in his mind that makes him think that this isn't going to work then he won't even give it a chance. So anyone pleas! Tell me what else I can do to make him realize that this will be a good thing for us.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Do you love him? If you do, tell him to reassure him that your in the relationship with him and he's not the only one that cares. :)