Any Hope for reconciliation with my Ex-Girlfriend?

I met my ex on OK Cupid. We dated for 3 1/2 months. In that time we spent Christmas at her parents which was also the first time we said I love you. We were both really intense and even talking about marriage and the future. We had discussed getting engaged by summer and were both on board. One day I said that summer might be too soon and we had a fight. She finally calmed down and said that it was ok but it was not what I had promised. Everything was fine for a few weeks then we have another fight where she said she wanted to slow down and just date. I agreed but I was not able to stop talking about the future completely. We had another fight a week before the breakup where I felt her pulling back and I got needy and clingy instead of giving her space. We broke up a week later due to my clingyness and inability to stop talking about the future and I spent an hour crying and begging (big mistake I know). By the time I got home she had deleted and blocked me on all social media and the next day she returned everything I had given her has gifts from jewelry to stuffed animals. I attempted no contact but only lasted a week when I texted her from my work phone, because she had blocked my number. I told her I was working on my shortcomings and was sorry for my reaction during the break up. She replied saying she was glad I was working on everything but please stop contacting her. My question is do I have a chance to get her back in the future? We were both such a huge part of each others lives while we were together. I do not doubt she loved me. I just hope with time and work I can become the man she needs.
Any Hope for reconciliation with my Ex-Girlfriend?
Add Opinion