Does my ex boyfriend want me back?

My ex boyfriend had broken up with me 4 times in our relationship. This being the 4th time. All of the other 3 times, he begged me back. It had been a week since we spoke this time, and he texted me to ask if we could speak in person so he could have "closure". I told him I was happy, and he got upset with me and now we haven't spoke for another week. Will he eventually try to get in touch with me again and want me back?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Why did you tell him you were happy in the first place if you knew you wanted him back... She might not but you can always try and talk to him because he tried and you turned him down

What Guys Said 3

• What is it you want? Do you want him back? Or do you want help in standing firm and not agreeing to take him back if he begs?

• He will probably continue this for quite some time. Your best course of action is to just ignore him and he will eventually go away.

• he will try to contact you if you seem available. give him lots of chances.

What Girls Said 2

• Just ignore him. He's clearly confused but you can't let him think you're always there for him. You deserve better x

• yeah he probably will he will eventually get over it