How fast are you in dumping your partner if your partner CHEATED on you?

So suppose you just found out, that your partner (boyfriend/girlfriend) cheated on you and had sex with someone but you.
How fast are you in dumping your cheating partner?

Go all graphic if you want to. If it's too much into detail, then submit a private opinion.
I will wait and see what my partner has to say about the incident. My partner better has a valid explanation for it.
As soon as I see my partner, I will dump my partner on the spot without listening to what my partner has to say.
I don't even want to see or hear my partner. GTFO from my face, cheating scum *blocks*!
Vote C
Without wasting a second I will threaten my partner to leave me and get lost or else... *cocks shotgun* (my partner is now officially my enemy)
Vote D
Slowly but with a deadly blow. I will humiliate my cheating partner in a public event (birthday, faked marriage proposal, evidence on public display...)
Vote E
GirlGuy
15
8