Is flirting cheating??

I wanna hear your views on this

44

Most Helpful Girl

• What is considered cheating isn't universal. Cheating is breaking the rules that you and your partner set out for your own relationship. If you're not sure if they would consider it cheating, you should talk to them about it.

At the very least though, I think people should follow these rules:

1. If it would bother you if your partner did it, don't do it.

2. If you wouldn't do it in front of your partner or if you'd be worried about them finding out about it, don't do it.

3. If you think it might bother them, don't do it.

My partner and I do not consider flirting to be cheating, but some people do.

What Guys Said 4

• If your kissing him(or more), your not cheating.

• would your man be mad if he knew if so I'd say yes. if I were him I wouldn't be too happy bout it

• never...until it doesn't hurt the other preson's heart...flirting makes girls more happier and attentive material

• Well, I would say yes. I would NOT want my girl-friend to ever go flirting around with other guys.

What Girls Said 3

• not at all! its natural to flirt x

• Defo! Would you like it if your boyfriend was flirting with other girls? Your boyfriend would not see you as loyal and probs get jealous.

• I guess that would depend on why it is you are cheating in the first place.